'Tis the Season for Stress? No Way! Here Are 7 Ways to Kick Holiday Stress to the Curb! by Kathy Shimmield
3 years ago
Who says stress has to be part of the holidays? Try these tips for a less-stress holiday season!
- Get some air: Even a 10-minute walk can rejuvenate your mood and bring perspective to your day.
- Six scents that can improve your mood: lemon, lavender, jasmine, rosemary, cinnamon, peppermint.
- Get your ZZZ’s. Spray a bit of lavender on the bed sheets or take a hot bath before bed.
- Find something fun for YOU! Don’t neglect yourself; self-care is king (or queen).
- Don’t run down your immune system trying to please everyone. Ask for help!
- Get out and take in the excitement of the holiday, not just the stress.
- Relax! Cookies and meals don’t need to be Martha Stewart quality!
Enjoy the season for real!