Mom: Back Hurt in the Carpool Line? Try This Easy Yoga Move! by Nicole DeAvilla
11 months ago
Stuck in the car line and can’t get out to stretch your body? Do some 2-minute yoga moves!
- First, make sure you are fully stopped and in "park."
- Breathe deeply and keep your hands on the steering wheel and continue to look straight ahead.
- Do a cat-cow movement by flexing and arching your spine back and forth.
- Try to move rhythmically with your breath.
- Repeat as often as it feels good to do.
You really can do yoga anywhere!