Mom: Back Hurt in the Carpool Line? Try This Easy Yoga Move! by Nicole DeAvilla
6 years ago
Stuck in the car line and can’t get out to stretch your body? Do some 2-minute yoga moves!
- First, make sure you are fully stopped and in "park."
- Breathe deeply and keep your hands on the steering wheel and continue to look straight ahead.
- Do a cat-cow movement by flexing and arching your spine back and forth.
- Try to move rhythmically with your breath.
- Repeat as often as it feels good to do.
You really can do yoga anywhere!