Leftover Halloween Candy: 5 Fun Things to Do With All That Candy! by Kathy Shimmield
Overloaded with Halloween candy? Here are my top five things to do with leftover Halloween candy:
- Blend it: Put the bits into cake or cupcake mix. Keep some to use as topping or to use as decorations.
- Make flavored alcohol: Melt chocolate or other Halloween candy and add to a martini.
- Candy store game: When it’s time for kids to practice math, divide saved candy into two piles – one to use in the game and the other as a reward. When they get arithmetic answers correct, they get a piece.
- Gingerbread house: Save candy in freezer safe bags. Use later for gingerbread house decorations!
- Birthday party pinata: Stuff leftover candy in a pinata for tons of birthday fun!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.