Buh-Bye, Candy: 8 Fun & Easy Ways to Use Leftover Halloween Candy! by Kaila Weingarten
4 years ago
Did your kids get way too much Halloween candy? Here are eight ideas to get rid of it!
- Buy it off your kids, either with money or in toys, clothes, etc.
- Use it as toppings for yogurt, smoothies, cakes, cookies or ice cream.
- Add it to your gift wrapping for a unique touch.
- Use it to practice math homework.
- Teach science! (Here are 10 ideas to use leftover Halloween candy in science!)
- Bring it to work. (Dr. Heidi Renner wants you to rethink taking candy to the office.)
- Send a care package to someone you love!
- Make Thankful Cookies!
How do you use up your Halloween candy (besides eating it!)?