Does Your Kid Have Food Allergies? 5 Tips to Keep 'Em Safe This Halloween! by Mei Marcie
6 years ago
Halloween can be a “tricky” time for kids with allergies. Here are five food allergy safety tips!
- Read the ingredients on every candy, even if it's a brand that you're familiar with.
- Don't eat any candy without clear food labeling or with ingredients you're unsure of.
- Take part in trick-or-treating with your child.
- Be part of the movement to replace candies with non-food items.
- Carry an EpiPen and hand wipes, and teach your child and caregivers to use them.
It’s important to teach your child to take precautions!