Summer To-Do List: 7 Ways to Unplug From Tech & Enjoy the Season! by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
Let’s face it; most of us spend too much time connected to our devices. This summer, let’s make a point to unplug, at least a little. Technology has improved our lives in many ways, but it can also prevent us from being truly present. This summer, take advantage of opportunities for connection or quiet reflection. Email can wait, social media can wait, but moments may be lost. Challenge yourself to put down your devices and:
- Call a friend or loved one (call, not text!).
- Sit outside and watch the sun set.
- Read a book – the old-fashioned kind! (Learn more about the 30Seconds Book Club!)
- Write a letter (not an email – the old-fashioned kind!).
- Have a picnic dinner.
- Just relax and enjoy your partner.
- Take a walk.
Slow things down a little this summer. Unplug and smell and roses!
“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes … including you.” – Anne Lamott
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: