Fireworks on July 4th Are Fun, But Safety First: 7 Fireworks Safety Tips for the DIY-ers on Independence Day by Donna John
The countdown to July 4th is on, which means family fun – and fireworks. SafeKids.org recommends leaving fireworks to the pros and attending a public display, but if DIY fireworks are your thing here are seven safety tips for your family!
- Don’t wear loose clothing.
- Never light fireworks indoors or near dry grass.
- Stand several feet away from lit fireworks.
- Point them away from homes.
- Be sure they are legal in your area.
- Always have a bucket of water and/or fire extinguisher nearby.
- If a child is injured by fireworks, immediately go to the hospital.
Have a fun, safe holiday!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.