Bubble Fun: 5 Kid-friendly Activities Using Bubbles the Whole Family Will Love! by Kaila Weingarten
5 years ago
What kid doesn’t love bubbles? Here are five fun bubble activities to try with your children!
- Blow bubbles on a windy day and chase them.
- Do a toy car wash indoors or out.
- Foam up a nice amount of dish soap plus a few drops water in your blender, mixer or food processor. Put on a tray, in the sink, or bucket and play. Great sensory fun!
- Have kids clean some appliances using the foam bubble solution (bonus for Mom!).
- Take an old-fashioned bubble bath. Give your child (or yourself) time to enjoy one!