New Baby Survival Guide: 5 Must-Know Tips for New Moms From a New Mom by Kelly Wonderlin
7 years ago
Add to collection
I'm a new mom – and the last four months have been both the best and hardest of my life. I either knew what I was doing or I was clueless.
With every new baby it’s a learning process. Your baby will never be exactly like your other kids or like your friend's. Here are five things I learned very fast:
- Baby clothes come and go – don't buy expensive clothes.
- Zippy onesies at night are a lifesaver.
- Keep diapers nearby – accidents happen.
- White noise is pure bliss for a sleeping baby.
- Baby bottles aren’t cheap. Try a few different ones before buying a lot of only one brand.
You're going to do great, Mom. Enjoy your precious new baby.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baby Clothes $5 & Up
Baby Bottles $4 & Up
Onesies $6 & Up
Diapers $8 & Up
White Noise Machines $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.