7 Really Cool Games & Activities to Play as a Family After It's Lights Out - Kids Won't Be Afraid of the Dark After This! by Kaila Weingarten
Looking for some family fun tonight? Here are five kid-friendly activities to do as a family – in the dark!
- Flashlight Fun: Catch the light, explore with a flashlight or play limbo.
- Explore With Shadows: Try shadow puppets or chasing shadows.
- Games: Play some classic games with a flashlight.
- Outside Fun: Build a campfire (adult supervision required!).
- Get Out the Sticks: Play with glow sticks!
- It's in the Stars: Lay on a blanket and take turns naming the stars.
- Catch and Release: Catch (and then release!) fireflies.
Get even more ideas on how to play in the dark with your kids at Childhood Beckons.
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.