7 Cool Games & Activities to Play As a Family After Dark (Kids Won't Be Afraid of the Dark After This!) by Kaila Weingarten
Looking for some family fun tonight? Here are five kid-friendly activities to do as a family – in the dark!
- Flashlight Fun: Catch the light, explore with a flashlight or play limbo.
- Explore With Shadows: Try shadow puppets or chasing shadows.
- Games: Play some classic games with a flashlight.
- Outside Fun: Build a campfire (adult supervision required!).
- Get Out the Sticks: Play with glow sticks!
- It's in the Stars: Lay on a blanket and take turns naming the stars.
- Catch and Release: Catch (and then release!) fireflies.
Get even more ideas on how to play in the dark with your kids at Childhood Beckons.
What's your favorite outside family activity at night?
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Glow Sticks $3 & Up
Flashlights $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.