Want to Use Those Plastic Eggs From Easter? Make Egg-Shaped Rice Krispies Treats! by Katie Lewis
Wondering what to do with all those plastic Easter eggs? Use those plastic eggs as a mold for this fun treat!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice cereal
- small chocolate Easter eggs
- plastic Easter eggs
Here's how to make them:
- Melt butter over low heat in saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add cereal and stir until well coated.
- Lightly spray interior of the plastic eggs with nonstick cooking spray. If mixture is too sticky, spray your hands, too.
- Fill both sides of the plastic egg with the mixture, slightly over filling one side. Press chocolate egg in the center on one side of the egg.
- Push eggs together to seal and mold together to form an egg.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Plastic Easter Eggs $4 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Rice Krispies Cereal $3 & Up
Sprinkles $4 & Up
Chocolate Easter Eggs $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.