Should You Let Your Teen Fail? 5 Things Teenagers Learn About Life From Failing by Lisa Lane Filholm
When parents honor the adolescent process of failing, falling, getting lost and then growing up, our kids learn important lessons. We know it, but it's not easy to let them fail. Here are five things they might learn!
- Mother Nature doesn't mess around.
- It's easy to lose the trail.
- Sometimes, it's best to call for help.
- Good people will rescue you.
- We get to learn from our mistakes.
Parents, it’s so much harder than it sounds. Letting kids fail is personal and painful. Just keep breathing, stepping back from their drama and remembering how strong their character will be!