Morning Sickness Soothers: 6 Ways Pregnant Moms Can Curb the Queasy! by Dr. Kimi Suh
6 months ago
Morning sickness can be a huge frustration in early pregnancy. Surprisingly, the less you eat, the more nauseated you may feel. Here are some morning sickness soothers to try:
- Before you get out of bed, try eating a few crackers.
- Limit your morning movements as much as possible.
- Once you start your day, eat several small snacks and meals throughout the day.
- Foods/drinks containing ginger may help.
- If your prenatal vitamin makes you sick in the morning, try taking it in the evening instead.
- If you're still having nausea, talk to your doctor so you can discuss medications and vitamins to help you.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: