Juicy Peach & Blueberry Smoothie Recipe Is Almost Too Pretty to Drink by Elisa Schmitz
Thanks to my local farmers market, I’ve been enjoying farm fresh produce in smoothies all summer long. These nutritious beverages power me up for breakfast, or serve as an energizing snack anytime of day.
It turns out that I seem to have a favorite fruit blend, though: fresh peaches and blueberries. The flavor combination of juicy peaches and blueberries is sensational! I’ve made this recipe multiple times this summer (see photos below for different ways I’ve served it).
This creamy blueberry and peach smoothie recipe is loaded with ripe peaches, blueberries and bananas, along with Greek yogurt, milk and orange juice. The ingredients are blended until smooth to enjoy as a healthy breakfast, energizing snack or even as a fruity dessert.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 ripe peaches, sliced into chunks
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced into chunks
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup of ice cubes (optional)
- If you don't have fresh blueberries, you can use frozen blueberries.
- For a more shake-like consistency, you can use frozen bananas.
- Feel free change the type of yogurt you use (such as plain, blueberry, peach, etc.).
- Use your milk of choice (I used almond milk).
- I use paper straws because they’re better for the environment than plastic.
Here's how you make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite smoothie glasses. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 2.6g
Saturated Fat: 1.1g
Total Carbohydrate: 59.6g
Dietary Fiber: 5.6g
Total Sugars: 45.9g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.