Respiratory Syncytial Virus: Call the Doctor if Your Child Has These RSV Symptoms! by Dr. Bridget Boyd
6 years ago
Add to collection
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) symptoms can vary with age, and it may be difficult to decide when it's time to contact your child's physician. Call your child's doctor if your child has the following symptoms:
- It has become increasingly difficult for your child to breathe.
- Your child has nasal flaring.
- Your child has a decreased appetite.
- Your child is not breathing properly.
- Your child has decreased urine output.
Always call your doctor with any concerns about your child's health.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.