Meet Your Spirit Guide: A Sacred Garden Meditation for Mindful Healing by Diana Cole
This meditation is designed to help you connect with your personal spirit guide, the guide with whom you share a particularly close connection. As you work with your guide, you will become more and more attuned to their energy and they will walk closely beside you on your life path.
Set aside 10 to 15 minutes for this meditation. To prepare for the meditation:
- Go to your quiet space.
- Shift your focus away from your thoughts and inner dialogue.
- Turn your attention to your breath.
- Imagine golden energy beams in and around you; really feel their warmth.
- Begin positive thought (focusing on all you are grateful for).
Now you are ready to enter your sacred garden – the safe place within you for healing – and meet your spirit guide.
- Know Your Sacred Place: What does your sacred garden look like? Describe it in as much detail as you wish. Are there trees? Is there water? Do you see animals? It may not even be a garden at all; perhaps it is a beach, a quiet forest or any other favorite place of peace and comfort. What does it smell like? Do you smell flowers, trees? The salty ocean breeze? Do you smell food, spices lingering in the air?
- Meet Your Guide: Imagine that your spirit guide lives in your garden. When you want to meet them, ask your spirit guide to come closer. What do they look like? Does your spirit guide have a name? What kind of energy does your spirit guide carry? What does it feel like to be in their presence?
- Get to Know Your Guide: Now it is time to get to know your spirit guide. You can ask questions or you can simply observe. What do you notice about your interaction with your spirit guide? If you asked them questions, what were their responses?
- Rest in Gratitude: Thank your spirit guide for joining you in this sacred place within. It is comforting to know that there is a sacred place you can go in meditation to feel safe and accepted. Visit this place as often as you like.
As time goes on, you may find that you can use this place as your own spiritual workshop within, getting answers to questions, finding solutions, resolving issues and creatively working with your reality.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.