Weight Loss Methods: 6 Steps to Help Lose Your COVID Weight Gain & Smile Your Way to Health & Harmony by Lisa Faremouth Weber
The average COVID weight gain is 15 to 30 pounds. Commit to a simple strategy of mindful eating and a lifestyle of daily practice to manage your body, mind and spirit. Here are some things that worked for me:
- Create a bedtime ritual. Take a bath or shower. Put on a new pair of pajamas. Prepare 32 ounces glass of water with fresh-squeezed lemon or fresh mint for your bedside table. Read or listen to a motivational book or speaker.
- Wake up before sunrise, drink your water, journal what you are grateful for, what your heart desires.
- Eat breakfast within one hour of waking. Enjoy oatmeal cooked in water with cinnamon on top, or a grapefruit, apple or handful of berries. Eat every three hours.
- At lunch and dinner enjoy a lean protein with 2 cups veggies like kale, broccoli, green beans, etc. Avoid sodium and sugar.
- Walk 20 to 30 minutes daily.
- Practice heart and mind coherence by breathing deep into your low belly and exhaling. Breathe in love, breath out worry.
- Use your gifts and abilities to help others.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pajamas $10 & Up
Gratitude Journals $6 & Up
Healthy Cookbooks $3 & Up
Motivational Books $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.