How to Find Happiness in Uncertain Times: 5 Thought-Provoking Mindfulness Tips That May Make a Difference by Karena Kilcoyne
During turbulent times it is often a challenge to see the light at the end of the tunnel. To offer a positive outlook into finding contentment when the dark days feel never-ending, here are five thought-provoking tips that could make a difference:
- Identify your silver lining. Is there a positive in all of the negativity swirling around us? Challenge yourself to find it and acknowledge it. Start by naming three things you’re grateful for every day.
- Hit the reset button. Change your routine for your everyday tasks – even if you thrive on routines. Create rituals of happiness.
- Take a time-out. Give yourself a moment and some space to feel the emotion. Maybe that means locking yourself in a room in your home. Wherever you can find a few minutes of peace and quiet to let the emotions flow. Go there.
- Good deeds feel good. Do something for someone else. There’s a lot of that going around right now, isn’t there? It doesn’t just have to be for the heroes on the front-line. Get in touch with a neighbor, relative, friend or all three – and share something positive. We all need a little extra love these days.
- Try laughter yoga. Yes, it’s a thing! The physical benefits of laughter are medically proven. So, fake it if you have to. Start giggling and before you know it, you’ll be laughing for real.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gratitude Journals $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.