Mental Health During COVID-19 Quarantine: 6 Tips to Help Keep Mentally Fit During the Coronavirus Pandemic by Alex Bryant
Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine getting to you? Amandeep Chowdhary, a leadership coach, business development consultant, meditation teacher for children and a mother, says the sooner we shift our mindset from crisis to the new normal, the faster we are able to adapt and thrive to our potential. Here are six simple ways to reconnect, recharge and re-imagine your mental state during quarantine:
- Have a shift in mindset – from resisting to adapting.
- Create some structure around your day (weekdays and weekends) and leave enough room for fluidity.
- Make and keep connections. Spend some time daily to connect with family and friends. Your connections will give you strength.
- Be grateful. Contemplate on things you are grateful for every day. It is a nutrition for your soul for emotional strength and energy.
- Educate yourself, be aware of important updates and safety protocols. Read and watch news headlines, but don’t over indulge.
- Try a new activity that channels your creativity. You may just surprise yourself.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider.
This video is longer than 30 seconds, but we think it's worth it.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.