Fall Into Fitness Challenge: How to Get Fit With Johnson Fitness (Video Announcing Winners Now Posted) by Johnson Fitness & Wellness
The kids are back at school! Now it’s time to focus on YOU. That’s why we’re inviting you to participate in our “Fall Into Fitness Challenge!”
How will it work? You will have one month (September 17 to October 17) to complete a list of exercises. You can choose from the 10- or 20-minute exercises, depending on your fitness level. From planks and burpees to squats and lunges, from exercises with resistance bands to light weights like kettlebells and dumbbells, the moves will help you tone, tighten and strengthen your body. Challenge yourself! You can do this. If you’re not sure how to do a certain exercise on the printable list, no worries! Detailed instructions on many of the exercises can be found in these helpful articles:
- Burpees, Planks, Squats: How to Do These 3 Key Exercises & Why You Should Add Them to Your Fitness Workout
- Resistance Bands: How to Use This Fitness Gear & Easy Resistance Band Workouts to Try
- Circuit Training: The Benefits of Circuit Training & How to Design Your Circuit Workout
- Circuit Training: Add These 7 Empowering Exercises to Your Circuit Training Workout
- Strength Training: How & Why You Should Add Strength Training to Your Cardio Fitness Routine
Snap photos along the journey and share them to help inspire and motivate other participants. You can share them on our Pinterest board, in the comments section below, and on Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to follow Johnson Fitness and visit a store near you for even more motivation.
What could you win? A treadmill! Yes, you read right! The grand prize is a Horizon Fitness T101 treadmill (value $999) that will be given away in a random drawing from those who finish the challenge! The Horizon T101, available at Johnson Fitness, Dick’s Sporting Goods or online at JohnsonFitness.com, keeps your workouts interesting with Bluetooth connectivity and a variety of workout programs. It stores effortlessly between uses with the one-button hydraulic FeatherLight™ folding technology. To be eligible to win the treadmill, please consider doing the following:
- RSVP for the challenge on this page.
- Print out the suggested exercise list so you can track your progress.
- Comment on this challenge post in the comments below.
- Tweet, Facebook post or Instagram post about the challenge.
- Pin about the challenge to our Pinterest board.
- Sign up for the Johnson Fitness email list.
Two runners-up will get their choice of a 30Seconds T-shirt or 30Seconds cap, and two other winners will be selected at random during the Johnson Fitness & Wellness #30Seconds Twitter chat on September 19. Those winners will receive either a set of GoFit 20-35 Super Bands and GoFit 30-50 Super Bands (value $35.99) or a TRX Home Kit (value $179.95).
Here’s your checklist to get started with the challenge:
- RSVP by clicking the button in the top right on this page.
- Print out your downloadable fitness challenge chart.
- Start exercising and checking those boxes!
- Snap photos and share on Pinterest and in the comments below.
- Plan to attend the #30Seconds Twitter chats discussing the challenge (first one is Wednesday, September 19, 8pm CT).
- Watch the #30Seconds Live interview above with Melissa Pitney of Johnson Fitness to learn who won the T-shirt, hat and treadmill!
Get notified about in-store events, deals and ways to break free to a better you by signing up for Johnson Fitness & Wellness email alerts. Now, let's get fit together!
Sponsored by Johnson Fitness & Wellness.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider.
I am still doing yoga, walking, running, and bike rides. Elisa I have been trying planking but my body hates it lol The treadmill would be awesome to win. Then I have know excuses when it snows this winter :) Definitely trying to push squats and lunges this week.
I know it hurts but results are so worth it.
Excited to "see" you all tomorrow on the 30Second Mom Facebook page, around 3pm CT! www.facebook.com/30SecondMom/
Donna John Kathy Ast-Kutzbach Stacie Ast-Kutzbach Renee Herren Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead Rick St. Peter Kristan Wager Lisa Mariscal SillySheep Sharon Angela Fillius Andrea Hinckley Meredith Schneider Pam McCormick Nicole DeAvilla Toni B Adeline Benovil lorri langmaid Chef Gigi Gaggero Kat McQuaid traci breazeale Keziah Gibbons ✨💐Jessica 💐✨ Casandra LaMonaca Mike Prochaska Beth DiMauro TrishWalters Eva Mack Jessica Acree Shannon Benish Dieter Schmitz