Healthy Moms: 6 Steps to Spring Clean Your Your Health & Life! by Joyce Knestrick, CRNP, FAANP
Lots of women put their own health needs last, behind children, spouses, relatives and even pets. Mother’s Day for many was a rare chance to cram a year’s worth of rejuvenation into a single day, but most need more time. Thankfully, this month provides the perfect excuse for women to focus on their health in more meaningful and sustainable ways. In the spirit of spring cleaning, here are six ways to start fresh:
- Shake it up. Do something active every day.
- Shake it off. Make destress time a daily habit.
- Mix it up. Experiment with new healthy food to keep your diet interesting.
- Dust it off. Make time for the hobbies you love.
- Air it out. Connect with the people you care about.
- Scrub it down. Make overdue appointments for screenings and checks.
Spring is a time for new beginnings. Use this month to get your health back on track!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.