Benefits of Planks: 5 Ways Plank Exercises Help With Your Fitness Goals by Meredith Schneider
Wondering what planks do for your body? Here are the top five benefits of planks:
- Planks work your upper abs, lower abs, obliques and your lower back.
- Planks build your stabilizer muscles.
- Planks build your strength for push-ups.
- Planks promote good posture and help to strengthen your lower back.
- Planks also teach your abs to stay contracted in a regular standing position.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Exercise Mats $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.