Benefits of Planks: 5 Ways Plank Exercises Help With Your Fitness Goals by Meredith Schneider
Wondering what planks do for your body? Here are the top five benefits of planks:
- Planks work your upper abs, lower abs, obliques and your lower back.
- Planks build your stabilizer muscles.
- Planks build your strength for push-ups.
- Planks promote good posture and help to strengthen your lower back.
- Planks also teach your abs to stay contracted in a regular standing position.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Exercise Mats $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.