Sit All Day at Work? 7 Yoga Poses You Can Do at Your Desk! by gearbunch
5 years ago
Add to collection
Many people work a 9-to-5 job that puts them at their desks for a majority of the day. Sitting all day can be harmful to our health. Doing some exercises throughout the day can help our overall health and does not need to take a lot of time. Even if you only have 10 minutes of free time, there are different yoga poses you can do at your desk. One is a shoulder roll, which relieves upper back and shoulder tension. Here's how to do them:
- Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the floor.
- As you inhale, lift your right shoulder to your right ear.
- As you exhale, slowly roll your shoulder around and back, dropping it away from your ear. Repeat, alternating sides, three times.
- Then, as you inhale, lift both shoulders to your ears.
- As you exhale, release them. Repeat five times.
Here are more yoga exercises you can do at your desk from Gear Bunch!