Combating Self-Doubt: Use Your Body to Beat Self-Doubt & Become the Strong Woman You Are by Sonia Satra
If you're a living, breathing human, chances are you have thoughts like these:
- "I don't know if I'm good enough for this."
- "I'm so dumb, I can't believe I said that."
- "I wish I could do such-and-such, but I'm not smart/funny/pretty/strong enough."
Sound familiar? We all have gremlins like those – little monsters that live in our brains and try to convince us we're no good. It can be tiring to battle those things very day. So, here's a new idea: physically box them out. That's right. Face them head on. Let's do it right now. (Seriously! No excuses.)
- Stand up, with your feet shoulder-width apart. We’re going to throw some punches.
- Core tight, arms strong. Don’t hyper-extend your elbow. With each jab, feel your own strength as you punch through each fear.
- Also, with each jab, say an affirmation out loud. “I can do this!” “I am strong!” “I will succeed!” Make up your own. And as you say them, feel the energy and strength in your body.
Remind yourself how powerful you really are. Do this any time those doubts start to creep in. And let those strengths knock out every last doubt. Go out and shine.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, staff or members of its respective board of directors.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.