Random Acts of Yoga: 6 Ways Yoga Helps You to Be Kind All of the Time by Nicole DeAvilla
Feeling stressed, rushed or otherwise finding it hard to be kind? Here is how yoga can help you feel kindness even when the going gets tough:
- Yoga relieves stress so it’s easier to be kind.
- Yoga helps you feel better so it’s easier to think of others.
- Yoga stimulates the part of your brain that helps you feel more connected to others.
- Yoga helps develop compassion.
- Yoga helps you to have perspective.
- Yoga teaches you to be kind to yourself as well as others.
So take a deep breath, strike a pose, sit and focus and feel the kindness come pouring into your heart and outward to others.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.