Not a Fan of Cold Weather? Here Are 14 Things That May Change Your Perspective by Kelli Porcaro
Heading into autumn means the cold Midwest weather is just around the corner. The thought of that brings me dread. In an effort to change my perspective, I decided to focus on what I like about cooler weather. Here are a few of the things on my list:
- Chunky sweaters.
- The smell of the cool crisp air.
- Vibrant colors of the leaves.
- The sound and the smell of a crackling fire.
- Tucking your toes into a warm pair of slippers.
- A reason to drink hot chocolate. (Do you need a reason?)
- Football games.
- Apple picking.
- Fall festivals.
- Curling up on the couch with a blanket.
- The smell of holiday baking.
- The first snowfall.
How might changing your perspective help you in other areas of your life?
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sweaters $10 & Up
Slippers $8 & Up
Hot Chocolate Mix $3 & Up
Fruit Picking Poles $8 & Up
Apple Picking Baskets $7 & Up
Blankets $8 & Up
Flannel Sheets $12 & Up
Baking Cookbooks $4 & Up
Christmas Decorations $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.