Is Your Man Healthy? 5 Tips You Need to Share With Him Now! by Donna John
Men tend to put off doctor checkups and health screenings more often than women do. Make this the year your partner (or dad, brother, son, uncle) puts his health first. Share these five tips from Healthfinder.gov with the men in your life – and follow them yourself!
- Talk to your doctor about preventive care, like screening tests for diseases and vaccinations.
- Get your medical history to see what diseases or conditions run in your family.
- Make healthy food choices daily. A side salad, perhaps, instead of fries? Water instead of a soda?
- Get active! Ride a bike, go for a walk with the family, do yardwork, try a new sport.
- Shoot for seven to eight hours of sleep each night. Sleep can lower your risk of high blood pressure and diabetes.
Get even more tips to help the men in your life take charge of their health here!
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.