2-Ingredient Lemon Bars Recipe: A Moist, Easy & Amazingly Delicious Lemon Dessert Desserts Cakes/Cupcakes
Skeptical. That's what I always am going into a recipe that sounds too good to be true, like this two-ingredient lemon bars recipe. Two ingredients? I'm here to happily report that these lemon bars are amazing! The lemon bars are moist and full of tangy lemony flavor. These are sure to be a hit at my Memorial Day get-together this weekend.
The ingredient list is beyond easy. Did I mention you only need two ingredients? These moist lemon bars are made with a box of angel food cake and a can of lemon pie filling. The two ingredients are mixed together, spread into a 13x9-inch baking pan (I used a glass baking pan) and baked until set and just beginning to lightly brown on top. Let them cool, then if you want to fancy them up, dust with a little powdered sugar. Cut them into squares and you're ready for a sweet treat!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 24 to 28 minutes (ovens vary)
Total Time: 29 to 33 minutes
- 1 box (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1 can (22 ounces) lemon pie filing
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cake mix and lemon pie filling into a mixing bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Spread into a buttered 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 24 to 28 minutes or until the top is just beginning to lightly brown.
- Remove the lemon bars from the oven and let them cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container.
Note: Some angel food cake mixes come with one package and some have two inside. Use both if your angel food cake mix has the egg white mixture separated.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!