Rich & Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe Is an Amazing 30-Minute Dinner Poultry Dinner Gluten-free Italian Recipes
Anything "marry me" or Tuscan is all the rage in the recipe world right now. The creamy, rich sauce in this one-pan Tuscan chicken recipe begs to be sopped up with bread or drizzled over pasta or rice. One taste is all you'll need to know this easy Tuscan chicken recipe will be a family favorite. Because this one-pan recipe uses boneless chicken breasts, it's on the table in less than 30 minutes.
To make this irresistible gluten-free chicken dinner for your family you will need boneless chicken breasts, olive oil, heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh spinach and sundried tomatoes. These amazing ingredients create a spectacular sauce for the chicken. The chicken breasts are seasoned with salt and pepper before being cooked in a skillet until golden and cooked through. The rest of the ingredients join the party and in minutes you have made dinner magic.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes (I use the sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil)
- Sundried Tomatoes in Oil
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Airtight Containers
- You could substitute kale or your favorite greens for the spinach.
- For a lighter sauce, you can use half and half or evaporated milk.
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a little olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook over medium-high heat for about 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the cream, broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Cook for a few minutes, stirring, until mixture thickens.
- Add the sundried tomatoes and spinach. Cook until spinach wilts, about 2 minutes. Put the chicken back and cover with the sauce.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 22.3g
Saturated Fat: 8.4g
Total Carbohydrate: 9.6g
Dietary Fiber: 2.2g
Total Sugars: 5.1g
Vitamin D: 13mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!