Easy Snickerdoodles Cookie Recipe: A Secret Ingredient Makes Them Even Better (20 Minutes) Cookies Desserts Snacks Low Sodium Recipes
Want to kick your snickerdoodle cinnamon cookie recipe up a notch? I have a secret ingredient in my back pocket that makes my snickerdoodles even more moist and delicious. Drumroll, please...
Add cinnamon baking chips. Seriously! The result is amazing. If you enjoy snickerdoodles, then I know this will be your new favorite cookie recipe (especially since they come together in only 20 minutes)!
Serve these simple cinnamon cookies for dessert with a cup of tea or coffee, or as a sweet snack with a glass of milk for your loved ones. I'm pretty sure they will love you even more after taking the first yummy bite!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cinnamon-flavored baking chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Baking Sheet
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Stand Mixer
- Parchment Paper
- To make these cookies gluten-free, use gluten-free flour.
- This recipe should make about 24 cookies, depending on the size of the balls you shape.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container.
Here's how to make them:
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add vanilla extract and eggs and mix until creamy.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined. Stir in the cinnamon chips.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl.
- Shape the dough into balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place the balls 3 inches apart on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Don't flatten the balls.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes in a preheated 375-degree F oven, until set and lightly brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 4.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 26.7g
Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
Total Sugars: 16.5g
Vitamin D: 4mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!