Roasted Garlicky Balsamic Carrots Recipe: Can You Say Delicious? Vegetables Side Dishes Gluten-free Low Sodium Recipes Vegetarian Vegan Mediterranean Recipes
Carrots boring? Not! With garlic and fresh herbs, this easy carrot recipe jazzes up the sometimes boring carrot. And if you're looking for a vegetable side dish recipe to please everyone, carrots are a good bet. Their sweetness tends to pull in even the pickiest of eaters.
This is the easiest low-sodium roasted carrots recipe. Lay your carrots on a baking sheet, then drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Next sprinkle on the garlic and herbs, and season with salt and black pepper. Bake the gluten-free carrots for about 30 to 40 minutes (ovens vary) or until the carrots are tender and just beginning to brown. Garnish and serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cuisine: American / Mediterranean
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 large carrots, peeled and cut into fourths, longways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or dried rosemary (or a combination)
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Baking Sheet
- Recipe Box
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Salt and Pepper
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Airtight Containers
- Pepper Grinder
- Vegetable Peeler
- Mix up the herbs to your liking or try a different herb. You could use parsley, tarragon, oregano, basil or even fresh mint.
- Try this recipe with rainbow carrots. So pretty!
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay the carrots on a baking sheet that's been lightly coated with nonstick spray.
- Drizzle the carrots with the olive oil and balsamic. Add the garlic, herbs and salt and pepper, to taste. Toss.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until carrots are tender and just beginning to brown. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 2.4g
Saturated Fat: 0.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 11.1g
Dietary Fiber: 2.6g
Total Sugars: 5.1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!