Pumpkin Spice Muffins: How to Make This Autumn Family Favorite Bread/Muffins Breakfast Contest Entries
Pumpkin spice muffins are my favorite things this season – and a hit with my family. Here's my favorite pumpkin pie spice muffins recipe.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated organic sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Here’s how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place paper baking cups into muffin pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, sugar and brown sugar. Beat in eggs, then vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in the flour mixture until there are no lumps.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Makes about 18 muffins. Good at room temperature or even slightly chilled! Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!