Need a Patriotic Dessert Fast? No Oven Required? Here’s How! by Angela Chee
Need to bring a dessert to a July 4th party and don’t want to walk in with a store-bought cake, but don’t have time to bake either? Or having a party but running out of time? Here’s a quick way to make store bought look homemade!
- frozen cheesecake, angel food cake or pound cake
- whipped cream or sour cream
Here's how to make it:
- Start with a frozen cheesecake or angel food or pound cake.
- Spread the top with either whipped cream or sour cream.
- Top with fresh berries in a circular design. If it’s July 4th, use blueberries and strawberries for a festive red, white and blue dessert. You can also assemble them in the shape of a flag.
So easy to do, and you look like you baked all day!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Patriotic Party Supplies $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.