Fried Turkey: 6 Tips for Avoiding Injuries When Deep-Frying a Turkey! by Dr. Josephine Dlugopolski - Gach
Thanksgiving Day has more than double the number of home-cooking fires than an average day. Deep-frying turkeys may be to blame. Here are some tips!
- If you plan to use a turkey fryer this holiday, be sure to keep kids and pets away from it.
- Place the fryer in an open area away from walls, fences or other structures.
- Choose a fryer with a sealed lid to prevent spills.
- Don’t drink and cook.
- Keep a fire extinguisher on hand, and be familiar with how to operate it should a fire ignite.
- The biggest mistakes with deep frying turkeys is adding too much oil and not thawing the turkey first.
How do you cook your turkey??
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.