Frozen Berries: How to Flash Freeze Berries for a Healthy Snack! by Ali Mathis
Fruit Cooking Tips
5 years ago
Add to collection
A good way to take advantage of some of the last summer crops of the season (so that you can enjoy them well into winter) is to freeze them. We love frozen berries in my house. The kids gobble them up like tiny sorbets. Do not toss the berries into a freezer bag or you will end up with a frozen clump. Flash freezing is the way to go! Here’s how:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Space berries or cherries (also delicious) out so that they don't stick together.
- Put the cookie sheet in the freezer.
- Remove the sheet from the freezer after about 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a freezer bag and put back into the freezer for storage.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookie Sheets $9 & Up
Freezer Bags $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.