Waffle Cone Sundae Recipe: These Fresh Fruit Salad Waffle Cone Sundaes Are Healthier Than Ice Cream by Christine Jones
Add to collection
My family loves ice cream and waffle cone sundaes but, sadly, you can't have ice cream all the time. Since you do need fruit all the time, an equally refreshing, but healthier, way to have your waffle cone and eat it, too, is to make a fresh fruit salad waffle cone sundae. These cone desserts are super refreshing and a healthier alternative to ice cream. It's so easy, fun and delicious, too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 6 waffle cones
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint cherries, pitted and sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced
- additional sliced fruit you like (oranges, apples, watermelon, kiwi, peaches, etc.)
- toppings such as shredded coconut, chopped nuts, mini marshmallows, whipped cream, dark chocolate chips, chocolate syrup
Here's how to make them:
- Take a waffle cone and add in your favorite fruit.
- Top with your choice of toppings.
- For fun, set it up as a make-your-own-sundae bar and let everyone make their own.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.