How to Make Edible Chocolate Candy Nests for Your Easter Table! by Annie Dillon
4 months ago
Looking for an easy and edible addition to your Easter table, or perhaps a woodland birthday party? Then chocolate chow mein nests are for you!
- chow mein noodles
- chocolate, melted
- jelly beans or other Easter candy eggs
Here’s how to do it:
- Add melted chocolate to a large bowl filled with crunchy chow mien noodles.
- After thoroughly combining the two, take a spoonful and add it to a greased cupcake pan.
- Use your fingers to mold it into a nest, creating a well in the center.
- When your tin is full, chill it in the freezer until firm, flip the pan over to pop out the nests (a tap on the back may be needed).
- Fill with jelly beans or other egg-shaped Easter candy. Store them in an air-tight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: