Chocolate Candy Nests Recipe: Add Whimsey to Your Easter Table With These Fun Edible Chocolate Nests by Annie Dillon
Looking for an easy and edible addition to your Easter table, or perhaps a woodland birthday party? Then chocolate chow mein nests recipe is for you.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Here’s how to do it:
- Add melted chocolate to a large bowl filled with crunchy chow mien noodles.
- After thoroughly combining the two, take a spoonful and add it to a greased cupcake pan.
- Use your fingers to mold it into a nest, creating a well in the center.
- When your tin is full, chill it in the freezer until firm, flip the pan over to pop out the nests (a tap on the back may be needed).
- Fill with jelly beans or other egg-shaped Easter candy. Store them in an air-tight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.