Chocolate Candy Nests Recipe: Add Some Fun to Your Easter Table With These Edible Chocolate Nests by Annie Dillon
Looking for an easy and edible addition to your Easter table, or perhaps a woodland birthday party? Then this chocolate chow mein nests recipe is for you.
With just three ingredients and in about 30 minutes, you can impress your guests with this fun dessert recipe. Get the family involved and make them together!
Prep Time: 30 minutes to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- chow mein noodles
- chocolate, melted
- jelly beans or other Easter candy eggs
Here’s how to do it:
- Add melted chocolate to a large bowl filled with crunchy chow mien noodles.
- After thoroughly combining the two, take a spoonful and add it to a greased cupcake pan.
- Use your fingers to mold it into a nest, creating a well in the center.
- When your tin is full, chill it in the freezer until firm, flip the pan over to pop out the nests (a tap on the back may be needed).
- Fill with jelly beans or other egg-shaped Easter candy. Store them in an airtight container.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chow Mein Noodles $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Jelly Beans $1 & Up
Easter Candy Eggs $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.