Easy Black Bean Brownie Recipe: One Bowl, No Flour, Gluten-Free Black Bean Brownie Recipe by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
Are you looking for an easy, healthy dessert for your family? Black bean brownies are nutritious, gluten free and dairy free! Yes, they’re made with black beans and are delicious. Here is a recipe adapted from one I found on Chocolate Covered Katie.
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Combine all the ingredients except the chocolate chips, if using, in a food processor (preferred) or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a 8x8-inch baking pan that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 to 17 minutes. Cool about 15 minutes before cutting into squares. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Food Processors $30 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
8x8-inch Baking Pans $6 & Up
Black Beans $1 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Quick Oats $2 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $4 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Dark Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.