Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Recipe: You're 15 Minutes Away From a Heart-Healthy Meal by Dr. Sarah Warren
My boys enjoy salmon, and fish is one of the best sources of protein. Fish is also a good source of omega 3s, which promote heart health and support immune systems. In my opinion, wild caught salmon is better for the fish than growing up on an overcrowded farm – and it’s better for the planet and healthier for us and for our kids’ bodies.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 salmon filets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
Here’s how you make it:
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and sear the salmon for about 4 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, water, lemon juice and brown sugar. Pour over the fish.
- Simmer until the fish is cooked through, or to your liking.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.