4-Ingredient Acorn Squash Recipe With Parmesan Cream Will Impress by Donna John
Rich, creamy and satisfying, this easy acorn squash recipe is a fun addition to any meal. The sweet acorn squash are baked then topped with three simple ingredients that turn into a Parmesan cream topping. Delish!
Plus, this easy baked squash recipe comes in its own serving bowl. One less thing to wash!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 acorn squash, cut in half and seeded
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- few sprigs of fresh thyme or oregano
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cut a thin strip off the bottom of the acorn squash halves to keep them from wobbling in pan. Place in a baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Divide the heavy cream between the two squash halves. Top with the fresh herbs.
- Bake in preheated 375-degree F oven for about 40 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Top with the grated Parmesan and continue to bake about 10 minutes more. Serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Squash Cookbooks $5 & Up
Baking Pans $9 & Up
Chef's Knives $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.