Pumpkin Pancakes: A Simple Recipe to Start Your Day Off Deliciously! by Elisa All Schmitz 30Seconds
One of my kids' favorite meals to make together is pumpkin pancakes. Bonus: pumpkin is good for you! This recipe is for a single batch (we double it).
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 can solid pack pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- chopped pecans (or walnuts) to taste
Here's how you make them:
- Mix ingredients and make pancakes as usual.
- Top with melted cinnamon butter and pecans.
Refrigerate or freeze leftovers to have a quick, hot breakfast for another time!