5-Minute White Bean Salad Recipe: This Healthy Bean Salad Recipe Is Mmm by Donna John
Fast, filling, healthy and delicious? No, you're not dreaming! Filled with fiber, protein and nutrients like folate, magnesium, and vitamin B6, cannellini beans are a nutritional powerhouse that may help you with your weight loss goals. This easy white bean salad recipe can be thrown together in less than five minutes and uses items you already may have in your pantry.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can cannellini beans or great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- olive oil or Italian dressing
- crushed red pepper flakes
- chopped red onion
- fresh or dried herbs (I used fresh basil and rosemary)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the beans, red onion, herbs and grape tomatoes in a bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Drizzle on olive oil or Italian dressing, add a squeeze of lemon and some crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Serve as is or on a bed of lettuce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cannellini Beans $1 & Up
Great Northern Beans $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Italian Dressing $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.