5-Minute Healthy Mediterranean White Bean Salad Recipe Is Yum by Donna John
A five-minute Mediterranean white bean salad that's fast, filling, healthy and delicious? No, you're not dreaming! Filled with fiber, protein and nutrients like folate, magnesium, and vitamin B6, cannellini beans are a nutritional powerhouse that may help you with your weight loss goals. Plus, this bean salad is absolutely delicious!
This easy white bean salad recipe can be thrown together in less than five minutes and uses items you already may have in your pantry. All I added to my white bean salad was a can of white beans (great northern beans or cannellini beans work great), Italian dressing (or use olive oil), a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, crushed red pepper flakes, chopped red onion and fresh herbs. But add whatever ingredients you like. Grape tomatoes would be a good one to toss in.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) cannellini beans or great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- olive oil or Italian dressing
- crushed red pepper flakes
- chopped red onion
- fresh or dried herbs (I used fresh basil and rosemary)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the beans, red onion, herbs and grape tomatoes in a bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Drizzle on olive oil or Italian dressing, add a squeeze of lemon and some crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Serve as is or on a bed of lettuce.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.