20-Minute Honey Garlic Chicken Bites Recipe Is a TikTok Favorite by Jan Mostrom
This past week was a bit crazy, so when dinnertime came around I was looking for something easy and delicious to serve. I found this easy honey garlic chicken bites recipe on TikTok and made it my own. This chicken recipe is one of those great ones that you can make in about 20 minutes. This quick and easy chicken recipe will definitely be in my regular rotation!
Here is all you’ll need to make these sweet chicken nuggets: chicken breasts, cornstarch, crushed red pepper flakes, arrowroot powder, salt, black pepper, butter, garlic, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, sriracha, brown or white rice, and an optional vegetable like broccoli.
Serve this easy Asian-inspired skillet chicken recipe for dinner on those busy nights when you need a meal quick!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each crushed red pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt and black pepper
- 1 - 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced or finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce or sriracha
- 2 large bunches broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces (optional)
- Lemon Juicer
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Mixing Bowl
- You can change broccoli to any vegetable of your choosing. Serve the vegetable on the side or leave it out all together. I love one-dish dinners, so I included mine into the recipe.
- Instead of chicken breasts try this recipe with boneless chicken thighs.
Here's how to make it:
- Mix crushed red pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- Toss chicken pieces, cornstarch and spice mix in a medium bowl to coat.
- Heat butter in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes until browned, then flip and cook the other side for same amount of time.
- If you are adding broccoli, place a pot of water to boil. When water comes to a boil add cut broccoli pieces and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Combine olive oil, honey, lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce and hot sauce in a mixing bowl.
- When the chicken finishes cooking, add the broccoli (if using) and sauce and stir and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken over cooked rice and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 56.8g
Saturated Fat: 16.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 48g
Dietary Fiber: 3.3g
Total Sugars: 9.5g
Vitamin D: 11mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.