This Homemade Vegan Granola Recipe Will Make Everyone Happy by Ann Marie Patitucci
My kids and I love granola. One of their favorite foods is my homemade yogurt parfaits with homemade granola. We also love granola bars and adding granola to cereal, acai bowls, as an ice cream topping and even all on its own as a low-sodium snack.
Over the years, I’ve learned to make my own homemade granola. I’ve even gifted it in food bags with a ribbon and a note; I find it’s the perfect little thank-you treat. It’s always a hit. I’ve tried several granola recipes and this is one of my favorites. This vegan granola is delicious, easy to put together and versatile.
If you have picky or particular eaters like I do, you’ll appreciate the versatility of this gluten-free granola recipe. This also comes in handy when you don’t have an ingredient on hand. Feel free to make substitutions to make this recipe your own. If you have little ones, they’ll enjoy (and you will, too) being easily able to take this delicious on-the-go snack or breakfast. Granola is great any time of day and anywhere!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 cups (12 1/2-cup servings)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cashews or hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons apple juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon almond butter
- 2 - 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper
- Airtight Containers
- Wooden Spoon
- You can customize this recipe to your preferences by making substitutions. For instance, you can use peanut butter or cashew butter instead of almond butter. You can also substitute orange juice for the pineapple juice. If you like raisins better than cranberries, swap the measurements. Do you like pumpkin seeds? Add them!
- A lot of granola recipes include honey, and because it comes from bees, some vegans won’t eat it. So this granola is for everyone!
- Oats and oat flour are naturally gluten-free. But because of cross-contamination risk, if you'd like to ensure that this granola is gluten-free, use gluten-free oats.
- Eat the granola on its own or add it to cereal, ice cream, a yogurt parfait, an acai bowl, etc.
- Store the granola in an airtight container.
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, nuts, oat flour, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the two juices, coconut milk, brown sugar, vanilla extract, almond butter and syrup. Add this mixture to the dry mixture and mix well, until ingredients are well combined and moist.
- Crumble the granola mix on a sheet pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 275-degree F oven for 45 minutes (or up to an hour, if necessary). Stir after 25 minutes to ensure even cooking. Remove pan from oven.
- While granola is still hot, break it apart and add dried fruit. Allow granola to cool on the pan and serve once cooled. Eat on its own or add to cereal, ice cream, a yogurt parfait, an acai bowl or whatever you like!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 12.8g
Saturated Fat: 3.8g
Total Carbohydrate: 45.7g
Dietary Fiber: 5g
Total Sugars: 19.2g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.