Healthy Peach Pie Baked Oatmeal Recipe Is Like Peach Pie for Breakfast by Elisa Schmitz
Peach pie for breakfast? Yes, please! Especially if it's a more nutritious version of peach pie, like this easy peach pie baked oatmeal recipe. It's like having peach pie for breakfast – but healthier.
Here's what you need in order to make this easy, low-sodium peach pie baked oatmeal recipe: rolled oats, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, dash of salt, peaches, milk, egg whites, vanilla extract and maple syrup. The chopped nuts are optional. You combine all the ingredients and bake them up until your kitchen smells like peach pie heaven.
Between the health benefits of peaches and the fact that this recipe is sweetened with maple syrup, not sugar, this wholesome recipe is one you can feel good about serving your family for breakfast or brunch, as a snack or even as a dessert with some vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 peaches, cut into chunks
- 2 1/4 cups almond milk or milk of choice
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts (optional)
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- 13x9-inch Baking Pan
- You can use fresh or frozen peaches for this recipe. You can use whatever kind of milk you like. Nut milk or regular cow's milk work equally well.
- Nuts add flavor and texture to this baked oatmeal. Try walnuts, pecans or almonds.
- To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free oats.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
- Combine the peaches, milk, egg whites, vanilla, maple syrup and nuts (if using) in another bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 30 minutes, or until golden and set. Allow to cool for a few moments before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 2g
Saturated Fat: 0.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 34.6g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Total Sugars: 15g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.